Official Game Website • Documentation • myAWplanet   
Search • Recent Topics • Member Listing  • Login 
How can i Speak to Admins or someone of importance ?  XML
Forum Index » General Questions
EWM

Resident

AW has been around sooo long and the number one thing we lack is active Gm's and Gm-Admin communication, we have lost soo many players for little things because AW has crappy customer service , i do not care about updates, as the game is good how it is, we just need people who act like they care to make posts and talk about issues and help people in need.

Admins/Dev if you want to make more money and expand player base, do something as simple as offer other payment options, USA has alot of people who play games like this but all of the playes quit because no support, no way to order gc other then get over charged sending money to dealers. which now AW has no dealers who even order GC i feel, and they dont accept Usd anyways.

im sure this post is a waste of time, but look at runescape lolol they have millions of players based off a game with similar quality's as Another world, i started playing Aw when Runescape was still beta and now look at them.
even knock off Private servers of the game have more players then Aw, because support and activeness is a key role..

im not saying post something everyday, but atleast think about assigning new Gms(as none of them are active or even respond to emails, and spend a little money on Advertising... the Money i spent this year alone so far is enough to do some Adverts,

if someone wants to translate they can. and post to rus section im sure English section is invisible to admins or something.

sincerely,
A loyal AW Player.

aim icon
BlackDragon

Visitor

I AGREE WITH EWM.

AWGroup only respond to Russian post. For them its too hard to use google translator or to learn English.
WE NEED ACTIVE ADMINS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

aim icon

Forum Index » General Questions
Go to:   

© 2003-2008 AWgroup. e-mail: admin (at) awplanet.com