Official Game Website • Documentation • myAWplanet   
Search • Recent Topics • Member Listing  • Login 
i miss  XML
Forum Index » Общие Вопросы
Rucha

Novice

aw planet was 1 of the games of my chilhood its been a couple of years that i wait and wait for the gae to get bac alive. cmn please do somthing about it aventually it will die and no body willl even remember cmn admin you can make good $ if you dont really care bout the game itself and ok i got it you live in Ukrane and got alot of messs so what i live in israel and that country is 24/7 in war so its not excuse for not playng games either you close it for good and wont let ppl to excpect to much either do somthing ffs

aim icon
impaler

Visitor

When you need money to live, maintaining the game is not the priority. And admin said that he had internet lines cut and don't know when it will be replaced (maybe he got it replaced, not sure, google translate isn't very accurate). He's working on it when he can, though it's not that easy without internet and all that shit going outside.

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at 17/07/2017 00:21:23

aim icon
BTTADUHA

Warning

wars can be different.
sergey lives in the part of city where somrtimes explodes shells from artilery...
1 old aw player went away from this city when shell came in his kitchen window.
It looks like u live in gaza.
And anyway. He can have a lot of usual human problems in his live except this war.
This project is his hobby. not more.

P.S.
Sry 4 my eng, i'm starting to forget it coz of no practice
aim icon
Rucha

Novice

your right too. all I mean is that I really miss this game yes theres a lot of other games but this 1 is uniqe and I allways sit and watch the news of it and hope that itlll be just as it was several years ago lats say I wasent around for a time and when I got back to be free I downloaded it and watcht it dies slowly and for real I'm very sad about it I just hope it will go back online I'm ready to pay membership I looked for card dealers and all but I got tired to see that its dead ffs 1 player online??

aim icon
Seryoga

Administrator

You just do not know that there is another game AW2 and it is not 1 online.
http://game.aw2planet.com/client/index.html

Expect 30 seconds of download, create a new character and can play

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at 18/07/2017 05:51:19

AW Group
aim icon
WizardJIOCb

Warning

Seryoga wrote:You just do not know that there is another game AW2 and it is not 1 online.
http://game.aw2planet.com/client/index.html

Expect 30 seconds of download, create a new character and can play

Wow))

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at 19/07/2017 00:54:02

aim icon
Rucha

Novice

OMG thats amezing thenk you!!!!

aim icon

Forum Index » Общие Вопросы
Go to:   

© 2003-2008 AWgroup. e-mail: admin (at) awplanet.com